Don't feel bad if I am sad, If you come across my blog and find it heavy, it's okay..
just walk away..
My mind and heart and soul are currently engaged in choice, in breathing and in feeling what I must, to be who I can.. who I am.
So here's a thought if you're feeling down.. sadness is not sadness without a searching of the soul; it is a selfish walk in fields of self-righteousness. And so, if I am sad, I want it to amount to something.. to some awakening, to some light upon this pathway of my life. Many have gone before that fully comprehend the depths of what I am living through.. here are a few..
After all, what's the point of sadness, if you can't leave the tears behind, and gather up the jewels of soul - learning?
~ We gather strength from sadness and from pain Each time we die we learn to live again. ~ Unknown
~ Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Henry Wordsworth Longfellow
~ Man could not live if he were entirely impervious to sadness. Many sorrows can be endured only by being embraced, and the pleasure taken in them naturally has a somewhat melancholy character. ~ Emile Durkheim
~ Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
~ Sorrow breaks seasons and reposing hours, Makes the night morning, and the noontide night. ~ William Shakespeare
~ For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been. ~ John Greenleaf Whittier
~ Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. It's a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you're hurt. ~ Tom Gates
~ The word 'happiness' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. ~ Carl Gustav Jung
~ One cannot be deeply responsive to the world without being saddened very often. ~ Erich Fromm
~ No society has been able to abolish human sadness, no political system can deliver us from the pain of living, from our fear of death, our thirst for the absolute. It is the human condition that directs the social condition, not vice versa. ~ Eugene Ionesco
~ I can see the humorous side of things and enjoy the fun when it comes; but look where I will, there seems to me always more sadness than joy in life. ~ Jerome K. Jerome
~ Sorrow is like a precious treasure, shown only to friends. ~ African Proverb quotes
~ We gather strength from sadness and from pain Each time we die we learn to live again. ~ Unknown


No comments:
Post a Comment