I spoke with God today.
I wondered where and when and why..
I asked him why I cry.
I fell upon my face and lay prostrate,
And shed those tears into the hands of angels..
I spoke with God today,
I asked him who and how and if,
I told him why I came.
I lay my heart open at His mercy’s Gate,
And told him that I do not wish to carry hate..
I spoke with God today,
I shared my thoughts with him,
And told Him to decide.
I did not ask for patience or the courage to endure,
For surely tests would follow,
And I cannot bear no more..
I spoke with God today,
I beared my soul and strife,
And it will be okay in the end..
Whatever be this Life.
We writes it all in ink so clear,
And only prayer can change it.
So I will pray and hold on tight
To ropes the angels gave me.
I’ll walk in hope, a longer while..
I’ll give from him, some more of love
For in me, more, there is none.






No comments:
Post a Comment