Thursday, 10 March 2011

Just what I need!!

If I could say what I'd love today, it would be this -

To sit at this exact spot and watch this sunrise, and let those rays bounce around me. I can smell the dust of the earth and the green of the grass, and feel the cooling afternoon breeze on my skin already, if I look close enough. I'd want to be wearing a beautiful flowing, floral dress, down to my feet, the softest, pink scarf and matching little cashmere cardigan, and sneekers - whiter than white, unafraid to be blackened by the earth. Next to me, I'd like a book, and a tray, with a tea-cup and a gorgeous, decadent slice of cake.. .....
Oh.. how divine!
I've decided I'd love some green tea, with a dash of lemon and lots of honey.. so hold in my hands as i gaze at that sunset..


                                       This is the scarf I'd wear - soft and floating, and gently lifting in the lightest breeze..

This is the dress I'd like - to curl around me in a deliciously feminine way..

                                          A lovely, soft, cashmere cardigan to keep away the nip - left open so that my heart too is open to  
                                                                               the beauty of that creation..


                                                                             I know just what I'd like to be reading !!


I'd like something special, that's different, that's "ME"


                                             And this would be the type of road I'd walk along to reach home again..


OH NOW THAT was a wonderful thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment